The GPS Lure is perfect for developing a timing source for your network. With proper setup, it acts as a Stratum-1 NTP clock for your network. The GPS Lure plugs into the low speed expansion (LSE) header on top of MinnowBoard development boards. This add-on is produced by SmallWorks.
NOTE: Add-ons are owned and supported by their respective owners and manufacturers. The community can only offer best-effort help; issues should be taken to the respective manufacturers and designers.
NOTE: See open source collateral for detailed specifications.
- Satellites: 22 tracking, 66 searching
- Patch Antenna Size: 15mm x 15mm x 4mm
- Update rate: 1 to 10 Hz
- Position Accuracy: < 3 meters (all GPS technology has about 3m accuracy)
- Velocity Accuracy: 0.1 meters/s
- Warm/cold start: 34 seconds
- Acquisition sensitivity: -145 dBm
- Tracking sensitivity: -165 dBm
- Maximum Velocity: 515m/s
- Vin range: 3.0-5.5VDC
- MTK3339 Operating current: 25mA tracking, 20 mA current draw during navigation
- Output: NMEA 0183, 9600 baud default
- DGPS/WAAS/EGNOS supported
- FCC E911, RoHS, REACH compliant
- Up to 210 PRN channels
- Jammer detection and reduction
- Multi-path detection and compensation
Available on GitHub
All GPS Lure design files are released under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.